Welcome to the Coshocton County Juvenile Court’s Legal Self-Help Site,
A partnership with The Family and Youth Advocacy Center at Capital University Law School
First Steps = working with Coshocton County Juvenile Court
- Visit Coshocton County Juvenile Court during business hours to review the index of forms and request the packet that fits your situation if you cannot print documents.
- Review the TABS across the top of this page and click to see content.
- Consult with a local attorney to get answers to your questions unless you are unable to afford the services of an attorney.
- Attend one of the local Family Law Clinics held at Coshocton County Juvenile Court. For Clinic dates click on the Family Law Clinic Tab.
- The Clinic may make a referral to the Capital University Family and Youth Advocacy Center if you exhaust the above options and/or have complex issues or time constraints which make attendance at the regular local monthly clinic impractical
What The Family and Youth Law Center (FYLAW) Can Do
What The Family and Youth Law Center (FYLaw) Can’t Do
HOW TO PROCEED
Click on the “Forms” link above to view forms that you may need in your case.
For general information on court proceedings and how to represent yourself, Click on the “Court Basics” link above.
For local Family Law Clinic dates, click on the “Family Law Clinic” tab.
The information provided by Site staff or on this website is not intended to substitute for legal advice given by an attorney.
Site users are encouraged to speak with an attorney before taking legal action.